HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself
The path to your professional success starts with a critical look in the mirror.
If you listen to nothing else on managing yourself, you should at least hear these 10 articles (plus the bonus article „How Will You Measure Your Life?” by Clayton M. Christensen). We’ve combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles to select the most important ones to help you maximize yourself.
HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself will inspire you to:
- Stay engaged throughout your 50+-year work life
- Tap into your deepest values
- Solicit candid feedback
- Replenish physical and mental energy
- Balance work, home, community, and self
- Spread positive energy throughout your organization
- Rebound from tough times
- Decrease distractibility and frenzy
- Delegate and develop employees’ initiative